Type of Work
We provide a wide array of services to our clients, so versatility and flexibility are attributes we seek and value highly.
Here is a sample of the kind of work you would be doing for our clients:
- Establish and lead a PMO in complex environments so it is seen as an asset and not as a big brother
- Lead complex implementation projects that involve multiple organizations or departments – ensure that the project is on time, on budget, and delivered with the highest quality
- Oversee adherence to project management processes for business, strategy and IT projects (e.g., change control, project tracking, issue resolution and risk mitigation) to ensure consistency and appropriate rigor
- Establish metrics to provide business partners and IT management with a consistent view into all their key initiatives
- Mentor project managers in a way that significantly increases their delivery skills
What We Look For In You
We recognize that highly talented people come in a variety of “packages.” You should know we have a very talented and unique group of consultants. That being said, we have found that the people with the following skills and experiences tend to do well at Freed.
- A high degree of self-motivation, integrity, versatility and flexibility
- Significant experience managing all aspects of large cross-functional, transformational projects in a healthcare setting
- Ability to lead multiple project teams to deliver high quality and timely results using PMI based methodology
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and comfort working at all levels of an organization, especially at the executive and board level
- Significant experience with commonly used systems such as EPIC, NextGen, Allscripts, McKesson, Cerner, Meditech, GE and Siemens is a plus
- Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree, PMP and Six Sigma Certifications are a plus
- Write a detailed cover letter, including salary requirements, explaining why you think you would be a good fit for our firm.
- Email the letter and your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freed Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested in reading more? View all openings.