Are you looking to meet the short and long term goals of your organization, such as managing your high-risk patients, promoting a culture of safety, and conducting quality improvement initiatives? Our custom solutions include utilizing data for business needs, developing an enterprise data governance infrastructure and establishing focused solutions, that help clients discern information crucial to patient outcomes and corporate financial stability.
The ability to nimbly address key business issues and questions from all areas of your organization requires an enterprise approach. We can solve your problem areas by executing the following:
- Perform assessments, conduct discovery, and develop strategic population health roadmaps for administration, clinical, financial, and operations
- Develop a robust data governance infrastructure that promotes appropriate data management and meaningful insights from high quality data
- Create performance delivery models powered by data and supported by effectively deployed technology, trusted data, organized and trained staff, and a defined set of processes
- Develop business models that include a Balanced Scorecard, with best practice key performance indicators (KPIs) and change leadership
Optimally, data analytics can be used to improve population health management, including patient care, operational efficiency, and revenue enhancement. Are you identifying and addressing superfluous tools and activities, applying appropriate analyses to different patient populations, and acting on results all can lead to better performance of your organization?
- Setting improvement goals which will impact quality, satisfaction and ultimately decrease costs to improve financial health
- Align applications and analytical personnel with larger population health needs, reducing redundancy in reporting activities
- Develop analytical strategies to create efficiencies, stratify patients, identify risk strata, ascertain potential areas of cost reduction, and apply predictive modeling
- Create initiatives to drive process change, address specific patient populations, align clinical staff performance, and maximize operations and incentives
Organizations need to communicate to their constituencies that they are prioritizing quality care, and find ways to improve in order to remain competitive. Engaging consumers and patients is critical to this endeavor. Engaged people tend to participate more readily in their healthcare decisions and are more likely to comply with agreed upon treatment and have an allegiance to the organization that supports them. Whether viewed as covered lives or patients, these customers choose where to go for their medical care.
- Conduct assessment of satisfaction results and related process and work flows identifies areas where customers’ needs are suboptimal and can be addressed
- Develop a customer-centric culture where every employee has a role in bettering the experience of and engaging each person
- Review satisfaction results, vendor or internal process for obtaining the data, and exploring alternative processes to collect more complete and accurate information
Identifying and applying the appropriate data to population health activity, whether clinical, administrative, or operational, is essential for organizations to effectively and efficiently manage their patients. Monitoring and measuring clinical and cost metrics that support population health strategy and ascertainment of data that are most suitable to derive the answers to business problems are not always included in population health strategy.
- Advising on the alignment of data management leading practices with your population health strategic plan
- Identify data needed to answer business concerns and understand the nuances in the data that effect interpretation of results
- Determine data and align those data across applications for organizational consistency
To learn more about our Population Health service line, please contact us.