Please carefully read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”). This Agreement between you and Freed Associates, Inc. (the Company) governs your use of the websites, applications and electronic communications that link to this Agreement (collectively, the “Platform”) and the training materials, content and services available through the Platform.
Registration and Eligibility for Services
We may revise and update this Agreement from time to time, and will post the updated Agreement to the Services. Unless otherwise stated in the amended version of the Agreement, any changes to this Agreement will apply immediately upon posting. Other than updating the date at the top of the Agreement, we generally will not notify you of any such changes by email or other personal contact, but we reserve the right to do so. You should revisit these Terms of Service on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding upon you. Your continued use of the Services will constitute your agreement to any new provisions within the revised Agreement.
User Representations; Restrictions on Use of Services
You represent and warrant to us that:
- You will not use the Platform or the Services to violate any statute, law, rule or regulation, to violate any agreement between the Company and you, or to otherwise violate the legal rights of the Company or any third person;
- All information provided by you to the Company is truthful, accurate and complete;
- You are an authorized signatory of the credit or debit card, ACH account or other payment method, if any, provided to the Company to pay the Fees, Taxes, purchase prices and other charges;
- You have provided and will maintain accurate and complete registration information with us, including, without limitation, your legal name, address and telephone number;
- You will not access or use the Services in order to gain competitive intelligence about us, the Services, or any product or service offered by us or to otherwise compete with us;
- You are in fact an authorized representative of the entity on behalf of which you purport to act; and
- You will comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
In addition to complying with any other posted terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Services, you agree that when using the Services, you will not:
- Harm any person(s) in any way;
- Use the Services to commit fraud or conduct other unlawful activities or to impersonate any person or otherwise falsely state or misrepresent your relationship with a person;
- Access or attempt to access any other person’s account, information or content without permission;
- Copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to learn the source code, structure or ideas upon which the Services is based;
- Use any bot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or scraping the information contained on the Services for any reason;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Services;
- Connect to or access any Company computer system or network without authorization;
- Use any of our trademarks without approval, or remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notice that appears on the Platform;
- Use the information in the Services to create or sell a similar service; or
- Attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party, to do any of the above.
In order to protect the integrity of the Services, we reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Services. You may not use any technologies or processes to circumvent any IP blocks or other mechanism put in place by us to limit, restrict or prevent access to the Services.
If you have any questions or need to contact us for any reason relating to this Agreement, please email: [email protected].