Would you like to ensure you’re getting the most out of your technology investment? Your organization can achieve new or expanded business opportunities, comply with regulations and operate more efficiently and effectively when you integrate your strategic and operational business agenda with your technology initiatives. Freed’s information technology experts will collaboratively help you realize your business case objectives with the highest level of adoption. Our IT consulting services can help you to:
Are you getting the most from your data? As the tie between quality outcomes and reimbursement becomes stronger, the ability to utilize the data in clinical and financial systems becomes ever more critical. Making the most of the data stored in your systems is the key to maximizing revenue, optimizing care quality, and remaining competitive.
- Data Warehouse Strategy, Design & Development – Establish a clear vision and detailed plan for your enterprise data warehouse
- Data Governance Strategy & Implementation – Ensure the integrity of your data through a comprehensive data governance approach
- Analytics & Business Intelligence – Utilize data to make informed business and clinical decisions through reports, dashboards, extracts, and data marts
- Enterprise Data Management – Optimize enterprise data flows & data assets
Have you made a significant investment in your core EHR systems, but have yet to realize their full value? How many times did your vendor tell you that an issue will be resolved “during optimization”? Post implementation optimization of clinical and financial systems, as well as their related workflows is essential in order to get a true return on investment.
- Optimize EHR Functionality – Tailor current functions and implement new modules to create efficiencies, improve care quality, and increase user satisfaction
- Optimize Operational & Clinical Processes – Create the best integration between technology and processes through post-implementation process analysis and redesign
- Improve User Adoption & Satisfaction – Ensure the patient and provider are at the center of optimization goals to improve the patient experience, provider efficiency, and user satisfaction
Concerned about how to remain on time and on budget with increasingly complex software implementations? System implementation and integration requirements need to be balanced with the current landscape, emerging technologies, data management, and available resources to ensure the system implemented will be successful over time.
- Clinical, Financial & Operational System Implementation – Utilize and experienced and disciplined approach to ensure successful software implementation
- Technology System Selection – Choose the right technology for your organization by balancing budget, stakeholder requirements, and current technology landscape
- Technology Integration – Achieve optimal system interoperability
- System Activation – Execute a smooth go live through comprehensive training and end user support programs
Does your IT roadmap align to your organization’s overall goals and priorities? Capital budgets are tight; planning helps organizations allocate IT funding based on strategic and operational goals. Making informed decisions requires information gathering, analysis, and prioritization.
- IT Portfolio Planning and Roadmap Development – Establish a vision, strategy, and plan for your IT systems that aligns to your organization’s overall goals and priorities
- Reduce IT Systems Overhead and Costs – Determine the long term cost of your systems in order to make informed decisions on vendor products and services
- Benefits Analysis and Realization Planning – Ensure your IT investments produce the desired benefits and planned return on investment
- Emerging Technology Adoption – Identify forward-looking technologies to support clinical and operational innovation and improvements to maximize sustainable health care value
To learn more about our Information Technology service line, please contact us.