Are you prepared to maximize the value of your technology investments? Properly implemented, digital solutions can make the difference between your organization enjoying expanded business opportunities, higher margins and lower costs, greater regulatory compliance, and more efficient and effective operations. That is why leading health care organizations partner with Freed to gain the greatest value from their technology investments. Our knowledge and services can help you to achieve the following.
Is your organization prepared to maximize the potential of its data? Properly channeled, the data in your systems can make the vital difference you need for optimizing care quality, maximizing revenue, and remaining competitive.
- Data Governance Strategy and Implementation – Ensure the integrity and proper use of your data through a comprehensive data governance approach
- Analytics and Intelligence – Use data in new and powerful ways to drive informed clinical and business decisions through improved extracts, reports, dashboards and data marts
- Enterprise Data Management – Optimize enterprise data flow, data assets and data-sharing through robust data management standards
- Data Warehouse Strategy, Design and Development – Create a clear vision and detailed plan for an enterprise data warehouse to benefit your organization
Perhaps no facet of health care technology will see greater growth and change in the next few years than in digital health. Are your current and planned digital health investments ready to sufficiently deliver?
- Digital Transformation – Align an actionable digital strategy, including proper security measures, with your organizational growth plans
- Digital Platform Optimization – Assess current technologies for optimization opportunities, select the right vendor for digital partnerships, and successfully implement innovative technology platforms
- Maximize Telehealth Capabilities – Telehealth proved its utility in 2020 and will remain a key element of care delivery; optimize your telehealth capabilities and prepare to seamlessly implement compliance and regulatory changes
Concerned with new regulatory demands around interoperability
and patient access? Stressed about budgeting for and implementing increasingly complex software apps and systems? Ensure your systems are implemented on-time and on-budget and deliver expected performance.
- Technology System Selection – Choose the right technology for your organization, based on your budget, stakeholder and regulatory requirements, and current technology offerings
- System Implementation – Ensure your systems meet your needs and apply agile methodology to remain nimble and align development with demand
- Technology Integration – Achieve optimal system interoperability to meet new regulatory standards and patient access expectations
- System Activation – Execute a smooth go-live through comprehensive planning, training, and robust end-user support programs
Is your organization’s IT strategy prepared to address your future needs and priorities? Proper IT strategy planning can make a critical financial and operational difference to your organization. Getting to that point requires robust information-gathering, analyzing and prioritizing, to ensure optimal decision-making.
- IT Portfolio Planning and Roadmap Development – Set the vision, strategy and plans for your IT systems and security that align with your organization’s long-term goals and priorities
- Reduce IT System Overhead and Costs – Drive down costs by determining the long-term expenses of specific products and services; revisit in-house systems versus cloud solutions
- Benefits Analysis and Realization Planning– Be certain your IT investments deliver the benefits expected and investment returns predicted
- Emerging Technology Adoption – Identify innovative technologies supporting clinical and operational improvements to maximize sustainable long-term value
To learn more about our Informatics and Technology service line, please contact us.